What are Virtual Medical Scribes?
Virtual Medical Scribes are medical documentation specialists who provide medical scribe services remotely. Often an audio or video connection is needed for these services.
Price-- cost can be reduces as actual services are often outsourced to Asia
Notes are often of similar quality to physically present scribe notes.
Not able to witness the exam, but this can be passed on verbally by the MD
MSI's Recommendations for Virtual Medical Scribe Documentation Services
To date MedicalScribeInformation.com has not been able to evaluate or use the services of virtual electronic medical scribe companies, but Physician's angels is definitely the leader in this space.
Please see their informational video below:
- Overview of Medical Scribes
- How to Become a Medical Scribe
- Medical Scribe Information for Physicians and Other Providers
- Medical Scribe Jobs
- Minnesota Medical Scribe Information
- Illinois Medical Scribe Information
- Medical Scribe News Links
- PreMed Student Medical Scribes
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Site Feedback and Support
- Products and Services
- Virtual Medical Scribes
- Hospitalist Scribes
- Dermatology Scribes
- Site Map
- How Does Scribe Training Work?