- Any physician who is tired of the documentation burden
- Any doctor who works in the ER, clinics or even as a hospitalist or inpatient specialist/consultant.
- The best medical scribe companies will accommodate anyone from a single physician who needs a few hours of coverage per week, to a massive group that will require hundreds of hours of medical scribe coverage.
- Documentation requirements will only become more onerous as standards/core measures change.
- The only well-known national provider we could find that offers free trials of medical scribes is Clinical Scribes LLC, based in Minneapolis, so initial cost does not have to be a significant issue for providers.
Benefits to Physicians of Having Medical Scribes
- Improved quality of life for physicians who use medical scribes.
- Other benefit of using medical scribes include -Decreased documentation time -Increased time with patients and/or family -Increased on job satisfaction -Increased patient satisfaction -Allows for flexibility or decreased staffing if needed -Improved productivity/RVUs per patient
For more information on medical scribe companies in your area, please contact us or visit a local scribe company website in your state via the links below: